Arete Prep Athletics
Home of the Chargers
1. Fill out this form to start Registration:
2. Complete enrollment at: Arete Athletics Big Teams Registration
↠ If you have NOT created an account, please create your parent & student account.
↠ If you already have an account, please log in, and go to Forms ⟹ Athletic Forms. Scroll down to make sure all forms needed have been completed. If each form says complete, there is nothing else needed for you to do within the Big Teams Site. IF you are missing ANY documents, please make sure they are all completed as soon as possible. Students can not try out without forms completed and a physical turned in.
3. Every athlete must submit a physical on the approved AIA 22-23 Physical paperwork Physicals are good for 12 months and must be resubmitted annually.
4. Submit the athletic fee. All middle school sports (including archery) are $270. All high school sports are $310. Visit Conigio to Pay for Sports by debit/credit card online, or you may submit cash or check (made out to Arete Prep) to the front office.
5. (HS ONLY) If not previously completed, every high school athlete must complete the AIA Brainbook and Opiod Courses The AIA will notify Arete electronically once the student has successfully completed the course. High school athletes are required to complete this course only once during their high school career.
All items must be completed and turned in before your student may participate in their sport.